ISKCON Mayapur management recognises the importance keeping the community safe and our duty to bring Mahaprabhu’s mercy to those visitors who are seeking darshan of our most merciful deities while ensuring their safety as well, said Subrata Das, Head Communications, ISKCON, Mayapur. He said that therefore following measures are introduced for everyone’s benefit:
- Starting from Thursday the darshan time in the temple for visitors will be restricted to 10:00am to 1:00pm and 5:00pm to 7:30pm. The line will be arranged in such a way that they will enter the campus, have darshan and exit the campus.
- The other than the designated route, all other parts of the campus will be off limit for pilgrims.
- All pilgrims and visitors will be thermal scanned at entry point to the campus. They will also be subject to compulsory disinfection before entering the temple.
- The temple room will be barricaded to keep safe distance between visitors and community devotees.
- Guest houses will stop accepting any new booking for guest rooms till April 15th.
- All existing bookings after 21st March will be cancelled.
- Only packed Prasadam will be made available to visitors.
- Temple hall walls and floor will be washed twice a day with disinfecting soap and water.
- We are coordinating with Govt authorities and will follow all Govt restriction/ mandate, he added.